Just in case you ever need to make a massive amount of trail mix (snack mix, whatever), here is a recipe you might be able to use. I prefer it on the less-salty side, but you could use items with more salt if you wanted.
(someone started before I got a photo :) & the macadamia bag is not pictured)
- dry roasted, unsalted almonds
- roasted, unsalted macadamia nuts
- roasted, 50% less salt whole cashews
- banana chips (contain some added sugar)
- unsweetened dried cranberries
- pistachios, salted
Dump desired amounts together. Mix. Divide into quart sized freezer bags.
And apparently you are set on trail mix for a week-long on and off-road motorcycle ride along the Continental Divide.
(P.S. Steak jerky goes well with this.)