(aka Cashew Cookie No Bakes, aka mock Cashew Cookie Larabars, inspired by these)
Anyhoo. These were my paleo "cookies" that I made for my neighborly cookie exchange this year. I did
- 2 cups Medjool dates (source: Costco), pits removed
- 2 cups cashew pieces (source: Trader Joe's)
- salt (optional)
1. Grind the cashew pieces in a food processor or blender until finely ground.
2. Roughly chop the dates with a knife. (Be sure the pits are removed.)
3. Add the dates and salt (if desired, I omit) to the food processor.
4. Blend all the ingredients together. (Or, squish everything together in a bowl with your hands - my preferred method.)
5. Form into balls or press into a pan and slice. Enjoy!